is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and any assistive technology you use. will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require. welcomes your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website.
Web Accessibility HelpThere are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible. If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips(link is external) for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens(link is external)
- Increase text size(link is external)
- Magnify your screen(link is external)
- Change background and text colors(link is external)
- Make your mouse pointer more visible(link is external) (Windows only)