REALTORS® you have access to a wide array of benefits, business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs designed to help you succeed in today’s market. Some of the valuable programs and services you receive include:
Your official member benefits resource, bringing you discounts and special offers on products and service just for REALTORS®:
- Personal Insurance options including the REALTORS Insurance® Marketplace-private exchange just for members and access to public (government) exchanges, wellness programs, and member-only discounts on auto, home, and renter’s insurance.
- Electronics & Mobile Technology to help you stay current with the latest in tablet, laptop, PC, printer and smartphone technology all at REALTOR® exclusive pricing.
- Travel & Automotive discounts saving you time and money on the road with discounted pricing and special offers on the purchase or lease of select new vehicles or rentals.
- Banking Services & Credit Card offers personal and business banking services to help you manage your finances better. Also available from the Credit Union is NAR’s official REALTOR® Credit Card.
- Risk Management programs allow you easily manage many aspects of your financial life.
- Office Supplies and Services, Technology Services, and Gifting & Marketing Resources so that you can work smarter, soar higher, and go further.
- Transaction Management services keep you ahead of the curve for less.
- Educational Tools allow you to expand your knowledge and make yourself indispensable with discounts on select courses towards various certifications and designations.
The MVP Program rewards REALTORS® for being an active participant in your national association. Every two weeks a new MVP offer will be announced. Just complete the specified action within the two-week timeframe, and you’ll earn a reward ranging from free e-products to discounts on NAR event registration, and more.
NAR’s Government Affairs division works to develop, advance, and implement the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® Association. We work with Congress and the Executive Branch through lobbying, policy development, political field representatives, political communications, grassroots advocacy, and the nation’s largest contributor of direct contributions to federal candidates: REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
NAR is home to the world’s largest real estate library that covers a myriad of topics related to commercial and residential real estate. The collections include:
- 4,500+ digital books, audiobooks, and videos
- 6,000+ journals in digital format through EBSCO
- 12,000+ printed books, reports, and guides
- 150+ journals in print format
- 500,000+ historical documents and images from the National Association of REALTORS® historical archives
Realtor.com® offers online marketing systems and innovative tools that enable REALTORS® to leverage advanced marketing, prospecting and brand building methods online. Only NAR members can access the valuable free benefits and education available at realtor.com®.
All of your listings, with a photo, are always posted for free, but you can enhance your presence and listings with what consumers want most online—multiple photos, detailed descriptions, virtual tours, and more. To receive this benefit you must be an MLS participant and your MLS must be a realtor.com® data content provider.
Do you need to complete your realtor.com profile?
Tutorial on how to set up your profile:
To log into your personal REALTOR.com account:
For more information, go to
If you need assistance, they may also be reached at (800) 878-4166 (M-F 9am to 8pm)
The goal of Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) is to provide NAR members access to a national database of valuable data on every property in the United States. With RPR, you have unparalleled access to data that will give you a competitive edge with your clients.
At its base are over 160 million property records, built from public record and assessment information. Then layers of data have been added such as zoning, permits, and mortgage and lien data, schools, and the largest database of foreclosure information in the industry. REALTOR® members of participating MLSs will also have their localized MLS active and off-market data integrated with these robust national data sets.
Through a number of vehicles, NAR communicates directly to consumers about the value of home ownership and its important role in the American Dream:
- Real Estate Today — On radio stations, satellite, podcasts, and even cell phones, the Real Estate Today radio show provides fast-paced and fact-packed information with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports, and more.
- HouseLogic — With content covering home improvement, maintenance, taxes, finance, insurance, and more, HouseLogic helps home owners make smart and timely decisions about their homes.
- Consumer Advertising Campaign — NAR’s national advertising efforts deliver messages to consumers and policymakers on the issues that affect REALTORS® and their clients’ ability to buy, sell, and own real estate.
NAR’s Research division collects and disseminates timely, accurate, comprehensive real estate data and conducts economic analysis in order to inform and engage members, consumers, policymakers, and the media with key information about the housing market. It delivers this information through press releases, reports, presentations, and daily blog posts offering insight on the economy, housing market, and other factors that will impact your business.
NAR supports commercial advocacy efforts and provides services specifically for commercial members, including education, publications, and commercial market research.
Find out more information about NAR’s core benefits, as well as state and local REALTOR® association benefits. Just log in using your NRDS ID. This is also the place to download and print out your NAR membership card.